top of page
Dreamer21_Leaflet_r_op-01_edited.jpg

​節目 Programme

《天空之城》選段 - 久石譲(司徒震洋編)

Selections from Castle in the Sky - Hisaishi Joe (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「我們的孤獨就像天空之城,彷彿是一個秘密,卻無從述說。」

"Our loneliness is like a city floating in the sky, like a secret, but there is no way to tell it."

「越是試著忘記,越是記得深刻。」

"The more we try to forget, the more profound we will remember."

 

《魔女宅急便》選段 - 久石譲(司徒震洋編)

Selections from Kiki’s Delivery Service - Hisaishi Joe (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「只有一個人在旅行時,才聽得到自己的聲音,它會告訴你,這世界比想像中的寬闊。」

"You can listen to your own voice only when travel alone. It tells you that the world is wider than what you have imagined. 

 

《風起了》 - 久石譲(伍家熾編)

The Wind Rises - Hisaishi Joe (arr. Ken Ng Ka-chi)

「風起了,要努力活下去。」

"The wind is rising. We must try to live."

 

《千與千尋》選段 - 久石譲(司徒震洋編)

Selections from Spirited Away - Hisaishi Joe (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「千萬不可以丟失自我。」

"Never lose yourself."

「曾經發生的事不可能忘記,只是暫時想不起來而已。」

"It's impossible to forget what happened, it's just that we can't recall it temporarily."

中場休息 Intermission

 

《貓之報恩》主題曲《幻化成風》 - 辻亞彌乃(司徒震洋編)

Ending Theme of The Cat Returns - Tsuji Ayano (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「曾經喜歡的,不管怎樣都會幻化成風,消失在時光的隧道。所以,向前走,無須回頭。」

"What we once liked will become wind, and disappear into the tunnel of time eventually. Therefore, move on and don't look back."

 

《風之谷》選段 - 久石譲(司徒震洋編)

Selections from Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind - Hisaishi Joe (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「我們都輸了太多,但一切都結束了,現在才是一切的開始。」

"We have all lost too much, but everything is over, and now is the beginning of everything."

「蟲子比起只會破壞、搶劫和燃燒大地的醜陋的人類,漂亮得多了。」

"Insects are much more beautiful than ugly humans who only destroy, rob and burn the earth."

 

《哈爾移動城堡》:《人生的旋轉木馬》 – 久石譲(司徒震洋編)

Howl’s Moving Castle: Merry Go Round of Life – Hisaishi Joe (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「我終於有了保護的對象——那就是你。」

"I finally have someone to protect — that's you."

 

《幽靈公主》選段 - 久石譲(司徒震洋編)

Selections from Princess Mononoke - Hisaishi Joe (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「誰也不能改變命運,但我們可以選擇原地等待或是勇敢面對。」

"No one can change our fate, but we can choose to stand on spot or confront it bravely."

 

《龍貓》選段 - 久石譲(司徒震洋編)

Selections from My Neighbor Totoro - Hisaishi Joe (arr. Szeto Chun-yeung)

「甚麼時候我們開始無法像孩子一樣肆意地大呼小叫了?心裡的小情緒堆積得像山一樣高,直到溢出來。與其如此,不如永遠像孩子一樣。」——宮崎駿

"When did we start to be unable to yell like children wantonly? The little emotions in our hearts pile up like a mountain until they overflow. Instead of this, it's better to be like children forever." - Miyazaki Hayao

節目 Programme
演出及主辦 Performers & Presenter
_L9C1954.jpg

Dreamers 長號合奏

Trombone Ensemble

緊貼樂團動向

STAY IN THE LOOP

FOLLOW US at Facebook / IG

@HKPerformersWinds
緊貼 Follow HKPW

訂閱 SUBSCRIBE

bottom of page